Going to School Four Days a Week

Going to School Four Days a Week

Many people have different opinions about going to school four days a week.  Some parents and students think that it is best to go for two days a week while others think it will be best to go four days a week. There are many good reasons why they feel the way they feel.

Some reasons why parents think it is better if kids go two days a week are that it is safer. They also think that it is that it is easier to focus in class when the classes are smaller. Some reasons why students think it is better is because they feel like it is easier to focus in class as well. Some just like that the classes are smaller and that there aren’t as many people in the hallways.

There are multiple reasons why students think it will be better to go for four days, and that might include being able to see their friends. There will be in-person classes, so they can see their friends in person and not just on Zoom. Parents think it will be best as well because their kids will be able to see all of their friends and not just the ones who go to school with them already. Also, they think it will be better so that their kids won’t be having to do online school anymore.

Since we are going back four days a week all the students get to see their friends that they haven’t seen in a while. There will be bigger classes and they will still have to wear a mask. Excluding the Zoom meetings on Wednesday, the students won’t be at home for the rest of the week. Although some may think it is not the best idea, lots of people still believe that it is what is best so that’s what has been decided.