Mrs. Snyder

Back to Article
Back to Article

Mrs. Snyder

Mrs. Snyder is a teacher at CMS.

Mrs. Snyder is a teacher at CMS.

Madison Arthur

Mrs. Snyder is a teacher at CMS.

Madison Arthur

Madison Arthur

Mrs. Snyder is a teacher at CMS.

You may have seen Mrs. Snyder’s classroom, but you probably have not gotten the chance to get to know her. As she is a 7th grade English teacher, you’ve either had the chance or may get the chance, but until then, here’s a glimpse into who she is.

Mrs. Snyder wanted to become a teacher when she was little because she loved kids and the idea that she could make a difference in the world through students. She is doing an amazing job so far! Even though she is a teacher, she would love to open up her own clothing boutique with her best friend, because who doesn’t love clothes?! In addition to her love of clothes, Mrs. Snyder also loves dogs! She says dogs are her favorite animal and they get treated like members of her family. Speaking of her family, Mrs. Snyder hopes her relationship with her kids and husband will always stay the same because it is really good.

Her ideal weekend would be spending time with her family doing something together and also having enough downtime to read and relax. With her dream weekend, she also has an ideal way to start her day. She would like to begin by working out, followed by Starbucks, and then reading her Bible. To make her day better, she likes when people write encouraging things to her, smile at her in the hallway, and show appreciation to her. Chick-Fil-A can also put a smile on her face, as she rates their food and service at a 10/10.

Mrs. Snyder also has odd quirks like the rest of us. She has an extreme pet peeve with “your” and “you’re” differences and saying “search it up.” Just odd little grammar things. She also has a process for things and a system for everything. She said when the system is broken, ” it’s not good.” Cleaning and meetings take up too much of her time and she wishes she could to spend more time learning and reading.

When asked what her favorite thing about teaching seventh grade is, Mrs. Snyder responded with, “They are hilarious and not as immature as 6th graders, also not as rude as 8th graders. Every day is different, sometimes terrifying, but mostly super fun.” If given the opportunity to give any advice to her 7th-grade self, she said, “Don’t be so mouthy. Be respectful of your parents and work hard, because 7th grade is so small compared to life experiences.”

Helaina Parker, Staff Writer/Leadership Team/Section Editor

Helaina Parker is eleven years old and a sixth grader at Cherokee Middle School. She spent the last 5 years at Disney Elementary where she was involved...

4 Comments

4 Responses to “Mrs. Snyder”

1. Mrs. Snyder on February 22nd, 2019 8:57 am

Thank you for writing such nice things about me Helaina! You are a great student and quite a good writer! I look forward to maybe having you in class next year!

2. Kelsey Shaw on February 22nd, 2019 9:13 am

Helaina, you write beautifully! I am so proud of you!!

3. Brandon Kwon on February 27th, 2019 12:17 pm

I think this really informed me about a teacher I don’t have right now and told me a lot about her personality and what she likes. I also think this was written great and had lots of information.

4. Bryce on February 27th, 2019 12:21 pm

I hope that someday I will in Mrs. Snyder for my 7th grade English

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Mrs. Snyder

#GOINDIANS

Cherokee Scholar Bowl

• Mrs. Snyder

Arts & Entertainment

High School Musical Junior

• Mrs. Snyder

Features

Human Trafficking Awareness

• Mrs. Snyder

News

Measles Remerging as a Public Health Threat

• Mrs. Snyder

Cherokee

Cherokee Winter Formal

• Mrs. Snyder

Cherokee

Mrs. Rabinowitz

• Mrs. Snyder

#GOINDIANS

All City Honor Band

• Mrs. Snyder

News

President H.W Bush: Before Presidency

• Mrs. Snyder

Arts & Entertainment

Christmas Traditions

• Mrs. Snyder

Features

The Truth About Animal Testing

Mrs. Snyder